Alexander Knight are currently seeking a full-time Fuel Tanker Driver for one of their clients based in Hadleigh, Suffolk.
The successful driver would be required to deliver fuel products in line with delivery instructions.
The position is offering a salary of £25,000 to £28,000 plus overtime.
Flexibility to work on Saturdays during the winter months is essential.
- To deliver fuel to their customers
- To be fully compliant with all operational procedures both at the depot and off site on customer’s premises
- To display excellent customer service while delivering the product to the customer
- To operate the vehicles and depot equipment as per instructions, following the standard operating procedures where applicable. This will include checking the vehicle’s roadworthiness before each shift
- Be fully conversant with all the vehicle’s operations on site in case of colleague absences and vehicle breakdowns
- Responsibility for loading and discharging product in a sensible manner and in accordance with Company policies and procedures
- Communicate professionally with Sales team and Transport Co-Ordinators when required
- Experience driving a tanker or other bulk product/hazardous material
- Full ADR licence
- Class C licence
- Digital tacho card is mandatory
- Previous experience in the domestic multi-drop fuel industry would be an advantage
- Good communication skills