Alexander Knight Recruitment are currently seeking a full-time Marketing Assistant to provide support in the planning and delivery of marketing activities, as well as the design and creation of promotional marketing materials across multiple internal companies.
- The design of on and offline promotional material to include brochures, email campaigns, website banners, stationery, infographics and
- Assisting with regular email campaigns and external newsletters
- Creating engaging and relevant social media posts
- Communicating with all internal companies to establish their requirements and help promote the companies to their best ability
- Creative flair, an eye for design and be aware of the latest design and marketing trends, with the ability of how to apply them
- Knowledge and experience of managing social media platforms and the ability to write content, evaluate and drive their ongoing management
- Working knowledge and experience using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc)
- Ability to create eye catching presentations
- Knowledge of web content management systems and email software
- Sufficient Mac user
- Ability to ‘think outside the box’
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with the ability to manage your own workload when necessary
- An understanding of web technologies. Experience in HTML and CSS
- Experience using animation/video production tools
The company offer an excellent working environment and free on-site parking.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
A salary of between £18,000 and £21,000 is being offered depending on experience.
Owing to the location of the office, your own transport is essential.